Thursday, December 2, 2010

Excusez-moi, andy is not dead

Looks like Andy-And Me is kinda dead.. The lack of updates is because of the busy times I'm suffering right now, last week was my birthday (yeeh!), this week two exams (bluuuuuuh:[ ) and this weekend is Sinterklaas (yeeeeeh!) a dutch holiday with lots of presents. I'll try to update again as soon as possible!! Stay tuned;) Love xoxo Andy-And Me. Ps. I'm on a date tonight, excited!

Het lijkt er op dat Andy-And Me een beetje dood is.. De weinige updates komen, doordat ik het zo druk heb de laatste dagen. Vorige week was ik jarig (yeeh!), deze week heb ik twee tentamens (bluuuh :[ ) en dit weekend is het Sinterklaas (yeeeeeh!). Ik zal proberen zo snel mogelijk weer te updaten. Stay tuned;) Liefs xoxo Andy-And Me. Ps. Vanavond heb ik een date, spannend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate this. Would you like to follow my blog? If you are one of the first 75 followers you can (randomly) win a gift. Dankjewel voor je comment! Ik waardeer het erg. Wil je mijn blog volgen? Als je bij de eerste 75 volgers hoort maak je kans op een cadeautje.

Related Posts with Thumbnails