Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dressing up for gala

Next week is the yearly gala at my school. We are going to a nice location by bus, and I'm really excited! Since I did not have time to shop for a dress I ordered one from ASOS. It's a dress from the brand 'Pearl'. Of course I will take my own pictures when the dress arrives. I will have to buy new heels to, because I don't have heels which are nice enough for this dress. (And since a woman never have enough shoes). I'm thinking about high black heels, but I am still doubting about it. Unfortunately I could not find nice ones online, so I'll have to buy them after my exam which I have on friday. 

Volgende week is het jaarlijkse gala van mijn school. We gaan naar een mooie locatie met de bus, en ik heb er veel zin in! Omdat ik geen tijd had om voor een jurk te gaan shoppen heb ik er een besteld via ASOS. Hij is van het merk 'Pearl'. Natuurlijk zal ik eigen foto's maken als de jurk binnen is gekomen. Ik moet ook nog nieuwe pumps kopen, omdat ik geen hoge hakken heb die goed passen bij deze jurk. (En omdat een vrouw nooit genoeg schoenen kan hebben). Ik denk dat ik hoge zwarte pumps ga kopen, maar ik ben er nog over na aan het denken. Helaas kon ik geen mooie online vinden, dus moet ik ze kopen na mijn tentamen dat ik vrijdag heb.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate this. Would you like to follow my blog? If you are one of the first 75 followers you can (randomly) win a gift. Dankjewel voor je comment! Ik waardeer het erg. Wil je mijn blog volgen? Als je bij de eerste 75 volgers hoort maak je kans op een cadeautje.

Related Posts with Thumbnails