Sunday, November 7, 2010

A lot of nice things happened this week

I had a busy but very pleasant week! Because:
 1. I passed my exam (next week more exams to come..)
2. I applied for a job and signed
3. I had an interview for my internship which went well
4. I finally went to the SOL concert with my younger sister
5. I had dinner with a good friend, which was nice to catch up

I'll show you some pictures of the concert.

Ik had een erg drukke maar erg fijne week! Omdat:
1. Ik mijn tentamen heb gehaald (volgende week meer tentamens..)
2. Ik een sollicitatiegesprek had en ben aangenomen
3. Ik een gesprek had voor mijn stage, en dit ging heel goed
4. Ik eindelijk met mijn zusje naar het SOL concert ben geweest
5. Ik heb gegeten met een goede vriendin, wat erg gezellig was om bij te kletsen

Ik zal jullie wat foto's laten zien van het concert. 



Before SOL came on stage, Dag för Dag played their songs. They're also from Stockholm, just like the Shout Out Louds. I just love that Scandinavian input. I liked the sound a lot, nice to hear a new band sometimes. It was so nice to finally go to this concert. It was actually planned in april this year, but because of the vulcano (you remember? eyjafjallajökull?) they could not show up. But it was sooooo worth it to see them in de Melkweg. It almost went wrong AGAIN because Leidseplein was not accessible because of tram problems and unattainable Spui.

Voordat SOL op het podium kwam, speelde Dag för Dag hun liedjes. Ze komen net als de Shout Out Louds uit Stockholm. Ik houd erg van die Scandinavische input. Ik vond hun sound erg leuk, fijn om soms eens wat nieuwe bandjes te horen. Het was erg leuk om eindelijk naar dit concert te gaan. Het was eigenlijk gepland in april dit jaar, maar het ging niet door vanwege de vulkaan (weet je nog? eyjafjallajökull?) waardoor ze niet konden komen. Maar het was het zoooo waard om ze in de Melkweg te zien. Het ging bijna WEER fout omdat het Leidseplein onbereikbaar was vanwege tramproblemen en een afgesloten Spui.


The lead singer Adam was really funny, he was actually putting a tambourine on his head. Really weird but it was nice to see him do this.

De zanger Adam was erg grappig, op een gegeven moment zette hij een tambourine op zijn hoofd. Erg gek, maar het was leuk om hem zoiets te zien doen.


It was such a nice concert! My sister and I were standing totally in the front, and at one moment Adam got off the stage to stand next to us (like less than one inch!!!!, my heartbeat was as fast as the wings of a hummingbird). We were all singing the song together, it was really beautiful! My sis' and I were getting really wild haha...
Het was zo'n leuk concert! Mijn zusje en ik stonden helemaal vooraan bij het podium, en aan het einde stapte Adam van het podium af om naast ons te staan (like: minder dan 2 cm naast ons!!!!!, mijn hartslag ging zo snel als de vleugels van een kolibrie). We zongen het nummer allemaal samen, het was heel mooi! Mijn zusje en ik gingen helemaal uit ons dak haha...


1 comment:

  1. wow...! Cute pictures! Follow me on bloglovin if you want!!! I hope to hear from you soon!!!

    http://meetmeinmilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate this. Would you like to follow my blog? If you are one of the first 75 followers you can (randomly) win a gift. Dankjewel voor je comment! Ik waardeer het erg. Wil je mijn blog volgen? Als je bij de eerste 75 volgers hoort maak je kans op een cadeautje.

Related Posts with Thumbnails