Saturday, November 13, 2010

Givenchy earrings.... oooh well, yeah

I totally forgot my givenchy earrings, which I bought about 2 years ago via ebay. They're one of my most expensive earrings, and I just did not noticed them anymore since I bought them. How stupid?

Ik was mijn givenchy oorbellen, die ik ongeveer 2 jaar geleden op ebay heb gekocht, helemaal vergeten. Ze behoren tot mijn duurste oorbellen, en ik ben ze totaal vergeten sinds ik ze gekocht heb. Hoe stom?


But...! Since I have prom/gala next week, I'll definitely wear them.
Maar...! Omdat ik volgende week gala heb, ga ik ze dan zeker dragen!


Ps. Tonight: girls night out!!! Had my exam yesterday, so now there's time for fun again! I think we are going to eat at a friend, and after that going for drinks in Utrecht.

Ps. Vanavond girls night out!!! Ik had gisteren mijn tentamen, dus nu is het weer tijd voor leuke dingen! Ik denk dat we gaan eten bij een vriendinnetjes, en daarna drankjes gaan doen in Utrecht.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate this. Would you like to follow my blog? If you are one of the first 75 followers you can (randomly) win a gift. Dankjewel voor je comment! Ik waardeer het erg. Wil je mijn blog volgen? Als je bij de eerste 75 volgers hoort maak je kans op een cadeautje.

Related Posts with Thumbnails