Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Another concert

This wednesday I went to the Biffy Clyro concert in Tivoli (Utrecht). Maybe you'll know their songs: 'Bubbles' and 'Many of Honour'. The support act was the band Airship. I really liked the sound of this band which I did not know before. In the first week of November I will actually go to another concert, this time to Shout Out Louds with my younger sister at Melkweg (Amsterdam).

Afgelopen woensdag ben ik naar het concert van Biffy Clyro in Tivoli (Utrecht) geweest. Misschien ken je een van hun liedjes: 'Bubbles' en 'Many of Honour'. Het voorprogramma was Airship. Ik vond hun erg goed, en kende ze hiervoor nog niet. In de eerste week van november ga ik naar nog een concert, deze keer van de Shout Out Louds met mijn zusje in de Melkweg (Amsterdam).
The leadsinger of Airship was actually pretty cute, although this is not his best picture.
De zanger van Airship was best schattig, ook al is dit niet zijn beste foto. 

Me and my friend. We got a 'bracelet', because we are over 21 years old, and I found out this stupid bracelet was unbreakable at the end of the night.  

Ik en een vriend. We kregen een 'armband', omdat we ouder dan 21 jaar zijn, en aan het einde van de avond ontdekte ik dat deze stomme armband niet kapot te krijgen was.

The flag of Biffy Clyro. I did not totally enjoy the concert, because some parts of it were to 'metal' I think. I don't really like that kind of music, I'm more into bands which play Indie Rock, like The Killers and Vampire weekend do.  

De vlag van Biffy Clyro. Ik heb niet helemaal genoten van het concert, omdat sommige delen te 'metal' waren denk ik. Ik houd niet heel erg van dat soort muziek, ik ben meer van bandjes die Indie Rock spelen, zoals The Killers en Vampire Weekend.

 
 A part of 'God & Satan'. 

Een stukje van 'God & Satan'.

2 comments:

  1. oh tof, ze hebben best wel leuke liedjes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you because I enjoyed reading your blog. If you would like to give ma a random prize I would like a puppy or a pack of cigarettes.
    X David, NYC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate this. Would you like to follow my blog? If you are one of the first 75 followers you can (randomly) win a gift. Dankjewel voor je comment! Ik waardeer het erg. Wil je mijn blog volgen? Als je bij de eerste 75 volgers hoort maak je kans op een cadeautje.

Related Posts with Thumbnails